Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Little Note

To Our Baby,
We've reached the half-way point in this pregnancy. It is all still a little surreal. I am not sure why, but it has been harder for me to accept that I am really pregnant again. I have worried, before every doctor's appointment, that something was going to be wrong. However, each and every time that was proven not to be the case. I am so thankful for this little life God has granted to me and your Daddy. We are very excited and can't wait until your arrival. A friend of ours continues to tell your daddy that he has "baby fever" and we do!

Your big brothers are excited too. No, Bocephus doesn't really understand yet, but J-Man talks about you often. He says he isn't going to share his toys with you, but I think he might change his mind once you are here. J-Man already loves giving you kisses on my belly and he prays for you often. He wants to make sure that God is watching over your growing process. 

We are going to get a glimpse of you in your home (for now) this week. Do you think you will let us know if you are a boy or girl? Please don't be shy and cover yourself up! J-Man really wants a brother, but if you are a sister, I am sure he will love you the same. He is going to go with us for the first glimpse and your Daddy and I are very excited to have him experience that with us.

Please know that you are already so dearly loved and we all can't wait to meet you. Enjoy your time of growing and developing... It won't be long now before the big day will arrive! 

With all my love forever,
Mommy

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your love!