Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday

{one}

Optimus Prime, Heat Wave, and Boulder were having a meeting of the minds this morning on my kitchen table.

{two}
While working at home on Fridays , I truly enjoy the company of my "co-workers" and their shenanigans! Usually, J-Man is in his own dress up attire, involving cowboy boots, a life jacket and a plastic fireman's helmet... but not today.

{three}
I really wish the hubby wasn't working tonight so we could enjoy the likes of this setup. Oh, and invite some friends over and cook something on the grill too. :)

{four}

Instead of enjoying my evening with my hubby and friends (while J-Man is at Nana and Papa's, helping put up their Christmas tree), I will be working on laundry... Yes, you can start feeling sorry for me now... 1. 2. 3. Go!

{five}

I hope my Food Saver machine works and kept this chili fresh over the year it has been in my freezer. I have been craving chili for a few weeks now and it would be a wonderful addition to my evening alone.

Have a wonderful weekend, ya'll!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your love!