Thursday, June 6, 2013

Another Challenge

Yes, I have found another blogging challenge... but, I am not going to make myself stick to it too tight this time. Why? It can become a daunting task which really makes me not want to blog at all.. Doesn't that defeat the challenge's purpose? Of course it does. So, I will pick my favorites and we will just go from there. By the way, I am very sorry if you cannot read the text very well on the challenge list. I am not sure why it is so blurry. Just grab your magnifying glass and try not to make your eyes hurt too bad.

Here goes... Day 6: Three Ways to Win Your Heart

I thought this would be a tough one, but after I thought about it for a moment, I realized, it wasn't so tough. I really am pretty easy going and there isn't much that doesn't make me happy. But, if you really want to win my heart, here's what you have to do:

1) Make me smile/laugh. For those of you that know me personally, that is not hard to do. I have been told that I laugh at e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! However, that really isn't the case. I do get sad sometimes. I just know that laughter is good for the soul and if I laugh long and hard enough, I can even burn some calories, right? One of my rules (told to me by my mom) for finding a husband was for him to make me laugh. I made sure of that, and he does. Even when I don't want to laugh. When I really want to be mad is when he is best at making me laugh.  

2) Hire a maid for me ... for the rest of my life. Oh, to never have to clean again! Never, ever, ever! That would be great! That would make my heart very glad and would make me jump for joy every day. I will tell all of you that I have made the proactive choice to do better about my cleaning, and I hope Daddy J knows that I am really trying to be a better wife and help-meet for him in that area. Making a schedule of my cleaning routine has helped. You better not bother me on a Thursday night... I would hate for that routine to be smashed. :) (and so would Daddy J for that matter...)

And last but not least...
3) Take me shopping with YOUR money! I love to shop but I don't like to spend my money. I really don't have extra money to spare, so spending yours would be great. I could buy bunches of clothes, finish the landscaping in my backyard, buy a play set thingy for J-Man, buy a new washer and dryer for my house that we don't really need but want, and I could splurge on new furnishings for my house. I could also just pick up some random things that I see on the way, like maybe a new purse or some shoes. Wouldn't that be fun? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your love!