Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Little Update

I had a wonderful doctor's appointment yesterday. I was able to see our baby and watch the heart flickering on the screen. The heart rate was 174 and it appears that the baby is around 7 weeks and 5 days (today) which is a little behind what they originally thought. So, they updated the due date to April 4th. There was a cyst I was worried about but the doctor says all is well with that. The type of cyst that is is actually supports the pregnancy and almost always never causes any issues. Yay for a great appointment! I go back at 12 weeks for all the lovely blood work and insurance stuff. The doctor will take a listen to the heartbeat then as well. Moving right along!

After work, Daddy J went home to cut the grass and J-Man and I took some time to play. We started playing cars but after he wrecked with my car and slammed my fingers between two cars, I had enough! So, out came the sidewalk chalk and hopscotch it was.

I love spending time with this little man! We had a great evening. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found you from Mackey Madness!

    Congrats on your pregnancy! J-Man is a cutie!!!

    Would love for you to stop by my mommy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on expecting! Love the little heart flicker, makes things so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your love!