Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Little Pinterest Idea, Basketball and a Surprise...

There are days that I love looking at Pinterest and there are days that I think it is the devil. However, I had some extra canvases laying around (bought them on sale a few weeks back) and needed to paint on them. I let J-Man have one as I worked on one for myself. Needless to say... his didn't get finished so maybe we will work on that again this weekend.

Here was my inspiration... A Pinterest find...
I really think this verse has become our household verse (in its entirety, that is). So when I found this, I definitely wanted to paint something like this for our bedroom.

My project:


I thought it turned out pretty good. The sun is definitely not life like, but everything else looks pretty good to me. Daddy J told me his isn't really "diggin'" my hand painted art projects around the house. Oh, well!

**********************************************************

This week, J-Man is going to Upward Basketball Camp at our church. I was hesitant in signing him up because all to often he just sits on the sidelines and doesn't want to get involved in any activity like that. I just hate to "waste" the money. However, last night, he had a blast. I wasn't there the whole time so another mom took some pictures for me. I will remember to take my camera with me one day this week to hopefully get more pictures of my superstar. I was able to watch him at the very end make some really good baskets. I hope this week helps him get adjusted to playing some sports and conquer some of his fears. Here are a few of the pictures that were taken last night:

Look at that form!


Ringing the basket! Way to go!

**********************************************************
and... SURPRISE!

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your love!