Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Has Sprung...

... and the high temperature today is 55 degrees. Tomorrow will be 46. I thought we were supposed to be getting warmer. I shouldn't complain though because I know in about a month or so, I am going to wish the colder weather back.

Yesterday was beautiful. We were able to ride in the car with the windows down and enjoyed the wonderful breeze. I picked J-Man up from daycare and he had a juice bottle sitting in his car seat from the morning. I told him the juice was probably hot and it wouldn't be very good. He asked me something about making it cold, I didn't quite understand what he said, and I just agreed with him.

As I was pulling out of the parking lot, I saw this...


He wanted the wind from the car to make his drink cold again. He had asked me if the breeze would cool his juice off. Oh, how I wished this would have actually been true. I told him we could put it on some ice when we got home.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said. You're saving the special moments. This one is priceless. His mind is always working.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your love!