Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Challenge: Day 5

May 5th prompt: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

This is a tough prompt. I follow lots of blogs. I enjoy reading about Kristin, Kelly, Caroline, as well as The Morris Family (just to name a few). I've found new-to-me blogs that I am begining to love as well at What Makes Savanah Smile, Next to Heaven, and Team Fuest. I also follow a couple of bloggers that I know personally (Mrs. Thurston and Courteney). However, to pinpoint my love and devotion for one of the many blogs that I follow is such a daunting task!

So, I will kind of go from here... There is one blog that I look forward to new posts on my feed whenever I sign on. That would be Jennifer at Seasons and Stories. There are a few reasons why.

1) We share the same name. Oh, just kidding. Yes, I think it is cool that we have the same name, but that is definitely not the real reason why I love reading her blog. There are many other Jennifers in this world!

2) She keeps it real. Even though I don't know her personally, I find that through her blog she tells it like it is - no matter what it is. I have learned that she does have a past of hurt, resentment, as well as deep wounds. However, all of those things have made her who she is today. She has made strides to conquer those issues and looks to have come out on top. She shines for those reasons!

3) From what I know of Jennifer, she is beautiful inside and out. She loves God, all three of her boys (2 of them are much littler than the third) and is loving life. I have learned that she has struggled with her weight but she is daily making great strides to conquer that as well. I wish that I could make myself climb on that wagon with her.

4) And... last but not least, she is a wonderful writer. She has a God-given talent with her writing and I believe that she truly loves to write. She is able to put everything into words just right and they seem to flow perfectly - into exactly how she wanted.

Jennifer, if you are reading this, thank you for your words. Thank you for sharing your life with the world. You are an amazing woman from what I know about you (and I only know a small sliver). Your boys are just precious. Oh, and I think you should consider the whole staging venture. It looks like you would be GREAT at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your love!