Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm Still Here...

... and you will find me on blog overload tonight! I have been out of sight since last Wednesday, I believe and boy have I missed it. I have wanted to post something every. single. day. but I was on a marriage retreat with Daddy J and he was definitely more important than pulling my computer out. Don't you think?

Anyways. To catch up, I will start with a beautiful afternoon outside. It was about two weeks ago and we were spending the afternoon relaxing under the setting sun. Bocephus has been doing much better about staying at our side when his is with us outside the fence, so I let him roam a little bit. 

J-Man was playing with a couple of his toys and Daddy J had just finished cutting the grass. Bocephus was panting pretty badly so I pulled the water hose out to give him some water. Once he realized that I wasn't going to give him another bath, he was elated that he could drink some water from the water hose. Well, maybe not because he was getting it from the hose, maybe just because he was getting water in general. He gulped it in as quick as it was coming out. J-Man watched every moment and you know what they say...

Monkey see. Monkey do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your love!