Monday, April 29, 2013

A Challenge

Life can become a whirlwind so often. The busyness of work, children, and spouses and other hobbies and fun stuff make each and every moment feel as time passes in a matter of seconds. It seems as though it was just yesterday when I brought my little boy home from the hospital just 2 days after his birth and now, in just a few short sixteen months, he will be headed to kindergarden. Yep, kindergarden. I can't believe it.

In the midst of trying to capture moments of our life story, I take the time to read other blogs and have enjoyed reading the stories of others' lives as they tackle their daily activities. From one of my blogger friends, I have been presented with a challenge. One that will make you come and visit here daily. I am excited about this challenge. Not only will you be able to continue to see what is going on in our lives (because I will continue to post about that as well), but you will be able to learn a little more about me.

Please come back to visit daily and enjoy the musings of me as I present:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your love!